Wednesday 16 October 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC Fall: RiRi Woo lipstick

Hi guys, happy hump day! Of course, when you work in a bar, there is no such thing as a hump day, because you're usually working all weekend. 

Work gripes aside, I have the lovely RiRi Woo lipstick to show you today. I shall keep this short and sweet, because unless you have been living under a make-up free rock for all this year, you no doubt will have already seen RiRi Woo about a gazillion times on various blogs and social media platforms. 


RiRi Woo is a cool, blue based red with a Retro Matte finish. Retro Matte is a much drier formula than a regular MAC matte lipstick, so lip prep is essential. I heartily recommend any of the Maybelline Baby Lips for this task. I usually exfoliate with a warm, damp flannel in the morning to make sure my lips are flake free, as the Retro Mattes are highly unforgiving when it comes to rough lips!

Even though Retro Mattes are dry, they last for hours on the lips. I also love the velvety look that they give. They really are a true matte lipstick, with great opacity (generally speaking, but I will touch on this in a later post!)


RiRi Woo


I shall be reviewing the other Retro Matte in the RiRi Hearts MAC Fall collection tomorrow. Talk That Talk is a deep dark purple- perfect for for Autumn!!

Have you guys tried RiRi Woo yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment